FOODtech Week serves as Asia’s leading business platform for food industry. Food/ beverage/confectionary/dairy products manufacturers, restaurants, hotels, etc., visit to introduce the latest automation technologies/equipment into their factories and restaurants/kitchens.
Asia's leading! B-to-B Show for Food Factory, Restaurants and Kitchen Automation Technologies!
[Dates] December 6 (Wed) - 8 (Fri), 2023
[Venue] Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
[Dates] March 13 (Wed) - 15 (Fri), 2024
[Venue] INTEX Osaka, Japan
2023/03/13 [Osaka Show] Visitor Count 2023 released!
2023/03/10 Visitor Ticket Request for upcoming show started!
2023/03/10 Exhibiting Info Requestt for upcoming show started!
2023/03/09 [Osaka Show] Scene from Day 1 released!
Organiser: RX Japan Ltd.
FOODtech Week Show Management
TEL : +81-3-6739-4125
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.