※Photos of measures taken during shows organized by RX Japan Ltd.
Thorough measures against Covid-19
（Exhibition will be held taking safety measures following the guidelines of the government, municipalities and the exhibition industry association）
① Require all exhibitors & visitors to wear a mask
Set a signboard saying “Wearing a mask is required to enter”
② Temperature measurement with thermography devices at all the exhibition entrances
Taking body temperature one by one
③ Thorough measures against Covid-19 at exhibition reception
Ensure social distance
④ Must sanitise hands before entry
Hand sanitizers are set at all entrances for all visitors and exhibitors
⑤ Station a nurse all time at the venue for emergency
Signboard showing the First-aid
Nurses are arranged
We will comply with the Japanese government's guidelines for holding this exhibition.
*The content of the Covid-19 prevention measures may be changed from time to time if necessary.
Entry Notes and Requests
● The following persons will not be admitted to the exhibition:
- Those with a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, or those who are not in good health (including those with abnormalities in the sense of taste or smell).
- Those who have had intensive contact with a person who is positive for the Covid-19
- Those within the period of quarantine required by the Japanese government after entering Japan, or had intensive contact with the person in question.
● You are required to wear a mask, take a temperature and disinfect your hands before entering the venue.
● Please check your physical condition before visiting the exhibition and refrain from visiting if you have a fever or are not feeling well.